Guidelines for Buyers and Sellers:
We are so excited you have decided to shop with us! We have a few suggestions that we think you should read over prior to purchasing from one of our Equestrian Vendors!
- Please read each Store’s Policies prior to purchasing anything from them – make sure you understand their return policies! If you need to return an item for any reason, please contact the seller directly.
- Safety is the biggest concern for all of the Equestrians who visit our marketplace, please inspect all purchased items throughly before using them – Report any items that arrive damaged or unsafe.
- If you can’t find exactly what you are looking for you can post an ad on our Classifieds Page and we will try to help you find it!
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions is you have any further questions!
We are so excited that you have decided to list items for sale within our equestrian marketplace! Here are a few things we want you to know before you start selling with us!
- It is 100% free create a store and post the items you want to sell within our marketplace.
- MarketEquine only gets paid when you make a sale, and even then we only take 10% of the sale!
- Please post detailed/well light pictures of each item you want to sell. The better the pictures, the more the item may appeal to buyers!
- Please post as much description of each item as you can (ie. brand name, model number, how long you have owned the item, size, dimensions, condition, imperfections). The more you post about the item the less likely it will be that someone is dissatisfied with the item and returns it.
- Make all of your individual store policies clear!
- Make your Return Policy very clear to limit the amount of disputes, resulting in people lowering your rating/credibility as a store owner and returning your items.
- Only post clean, inspected, and SAFE products (ie. no helmets that were ever involved in a fall or have been dropped/no shredding grith leathers that could easily break) – Safety is our biggest concern for all of our MarketEquine customers.
- When an item sells you must ship the item within 3 business days of the transaction being processed otherwise the transaction could be canceled.
- MarketEquine reserves the right to shut down any store that is not operating in a manner that is safe and respectful to other buyers and sellers.
- MarketEquine reserves the right to take down any products that we deem unfit or unsafe for the marketplace.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions if you have any further questions about MarketEquine’s Polices.
If you have any questions for us please visit our Contact Us Page!